Woodstock Art Gallery Announces Winners for it's Scholarship and Awards
Friends of the Woodstock Art Gallery Legacy Scholarship 2022 recipient Renee Elliott. The Woodstock Art Gallery is awarding its Annual Legacy Scholarship and awards to Oxford County students. WOODSTOCK - The Woodstock Art Gallery has announced the winner of its annual scholarship.
Renne Elliott was awarded the 2022 Friends of the Woodstock Art Gallery Legacy Scholarship. She is a high school student from Woodstock Collegiate Institute and will be receiving $1000 to go towards her post-secondary education at Sheridan College in the fall, to study Visual and Creative Arts. New Impressions 2 was juried by arts professionals Rhonda Franks and Mike Pszczonak and showcases artwork from 30 Oxford County students.
Best in Show was awarded to The Creator by Skylar, along with the Jurors Award to Beyond the Night by Calista and Stippled Still Life by Filomena.
Read full article at heartfm.ca
Start an art gallery by following these 10 steps:
- Plan your Art Gallery.
- Form your Art Gallery into a Legal Entity.
- Register your Art Gallery for Taxes.
- Open a Business Bank Account x26amp; Credit Card.
- Set up Accounting for your Art Gallery.
- Get the Necessary Permits x26amp; Licenses for your Art Gallery.
- Get Art Gallery Insurance.